Thursday, May 2, 2013

Beginning...

  Hello everyone!  I've started this blog to keep me posting!  I have been very fortunate to have the wonderful Ellen Siergiej helping me to produce new art every day.  Mostly small pieces, I feel that I can stick with this blog and continue to update everyone on my artwork and give some insight into my process.

  I'm a 27-year-old artist from Erie, Pennsylvania who has transplanted to the wonderful city of Pittsburgh.  I went to school at Alfred University and graduated with a BFA in expanded media art.  I've been in photography, illustration, and design through my career, and after departing from a studio job, I decided to just work for myself.

  At present, I am the art force behind Reagency Design, a clothing and geekery company, and work on my own fine art and illustration.  I also work for Ad Astra Games and keep a steady stream of creative clients.  It's feast or famine, but I am getting the hang of it, and am happy to share.

I also love owls, so anticipate a good number of them here!  I hope you stick with me through my artsy journey.   If you have any questions, feel free to ask in comments.

My portfolio can be found at www.meganmerz.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment